- Vendia Share is now a SaaS-based service. If you have used a previous ("packaged")
release of Vendia, please plan to migrate to the SaaS-based offering.
- Vendia Share now offers the ability to run multiple nodes (and multiple unis)
associated with a single cloud service provider account.
- Vendia Share now supports domain namespaces: Contact Vendia to claim a custom namespace like
unis.mysite.com instead of the basic
unis.vendia.net global namespace.
- Empty resources in the _UniInfo type have been removed.
- Listing will display only the unis for which the calling account is associated with a node, not all unis
owned by the user making the call.
- Dynamic node additions are a beta feature; please contact Vendia to have this feature enabled in your account.
- Some error messages may cause the beta version of the CLI to report a "not a GraphQL response"
instead of properly displaying the error message.